No better way to start the day than by receiving a thank you from a client!
I want to thank you for your work on this project. Voler’s approach from quoting the project to completing the work was a rewarding experience, particularly the way risk is built into the proposed budget. I have let others within the company know that I was extremely satisfied with my interaction with Voler in case they have similar projects in the future.
Here is a list of what Voler Systems has been up to:
New to our team
- Mike DiMartino has joined us as a new business development executive. He has 20 years in Silicon Valley selling electrical, firmware and mechanical engineering services.
- Extended battery life from 1 week to 5 weeks
- FDA approval for heart pump
- Biosensors: Accurately Measuring the Body’s Biological Information
Clients in the news – Congratulation!
- PuraCath Medical Receives 510(k) Clearance for the FireFly™ Peritoneal Dialysis Connector Disinfecting System
- Advancing the Clinical Evidence from Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) for Which Patients Benefit Most from Zephyr® Endobronchial Valves (EBV)
- Obe, founder of new smart pet bowl, wins first-ever Pet Care Innovation Prize powered by Purina
- Updated wireless technology guide covers some emerging new technologies
- Design checklist for wearable devices
- Tips to successfully manage product development without a technical background