We help companies build embedded systems
Voler Systems has extensive experience in development and design of embedded control systems with sensors and actuators. We are highly experienced with developing specifications from your ideas, creating innovative design, and producing high-quality products.
Delivers high quality embedded products on-time and on-budget:
- Hardware development design includes microcontroller selection and implementation, memory selection, power optimization, peripheral configuration and interfacing, and power supply design.
- Firmware design includes operating system selection, defining interface protocols, supporting interrupts, analyzing sensor inputs, monitoring time and timing constraints, defining control loops and actions, and creating fail-safe or recoverable error handling.
Entrust your product design with Voler’s expert design team – combining decades of digital design experience on hundreds of projects across a wide spectrum of embedded systems
- Signal Conditioning – Amplifiers
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion
- Microprocessor or FPGA
- Communication – USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, Cellular
- Control – On/Off or Proportional
“Your project communication and advice is very much appreciated and valued. Your openness and candor are the primary reasons we will use Voler Systems again for electronic design and sensor interfaces. From the very beginning of our partnership, you have always offered honest advice to ensure the best solution for our needs, whether it was through you or one of your resources.” – Micah Bongberg, CEO Annuvia