If you missed Voler Systems at PRG’s Lunch & Learn, Walt Maclay and panel presented detailed tips for managing constraints and trade-offs and ways to mitigate risk in “Managing Design Risk”.
Successful new product development (NPD) involves the art of balancing schedules, resources, and costs to enable products that launch on-time, with desired performance and at the right cost. Inevitably, trade-offs and risks must be made along the way. Companies that manage these trade-offs and risks consistently outperform their competitors.
This webinar looks at how to identify all the risks in development, and shares their knowledge of the latest emerging risks. The panelists offer a variety of perspectives –ranging from Mechanical and Electrical Design, Product Reliability and Parts Fabrication. Practical issues of how upstream design decisions impact downstream performance, quality and costs will be explored.
Panel of industry experts:
- Mark Brinkerhoff, President, FusionDesign
- Mike Keer, President & CEO, Product Realization Group
- Walt Maclay, President, Voler Systems
- Barbara Roberts, President & CEO, Wright Engineered Plastics
- Mike Silverman, Managing Partner, Ops A La Carte