We help companies build embedded systems
Voler Systems has extensive experience in development and design of embedded control systems with sensors and actuators. We are highly experienced with developing specifications from your ideas, creating innovative design, and producing high-quality products.
Delivers high quality embedded products on-time and on-budget:
- Hardware development design includes microcontroller selection and implementation, memory selection, power optimization, peripheral configuration and interfacing, and power supply design.
- Firmware design includes operating system selection, defining interface protocols, supporting interrupts, analyzing sensor inputs, monitoring time and timing constraints, defining control loops and actions, and creating fail-safe or recoverable error handling.
Entrust your product design with Voler’s expert design team – combining decades of digital design experience on hundreds of projects across a wide spectrum of embedded systems
- Signal Conditioning – Amplifiers
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion
- Microprocessor or FPGA
- Communication – USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, Cellular
- Control – On/Off or Proportional
“I want to thank you for your work on this project. Voler’s approach from quoting the project to completing the work was a rewarding experience, particularly the way risk is built into the proposed budget. I have let others within the company know that I was extremely satisfied with my interaction with Voler in case they have similar projects in the future.” – Large manufacturer with products in the aerospace, defense and medical markets